You can start accessing your TWC email after configuring it on your Nokia phone. The steps discussed are simple and easy to understand. If you still have any problem, then you can contact email experts. They will solve the matter at the earliest.
Are you curious to know the steps to setup TWC email on New Nokia 8 phone? If yes, then here are some simple steps to set up the same. Roadrunner email is the fastest and reliable email service used for the business account. People use this mail for financial transactions, business emails and for other important tasks.
Roadrunner web mail is a complimentary service given to all those users who have subscribed to any service of TWC communication. If you have subscribed to an internet connection, then you will get one TWC primary email account. Apart from this, 8 secondary accounts can be linked to a single primary account. The steps to set up the TWC email on Nokia 8 are discussed here as follows:
Pre-requisites for setting up TWC email on Nokia 8:
- Valid Roadrunner email and password.
- Email account.
- Nokia 8 email supported the phone.
Along with this, you need an internet connection with good speed so that you can download the mail attachments like pictures, files, and documents. If you have all these things with you, then you can move forward with the given steps:
- First of all, launch an email app on the Nokia 8 phone and go to the RR email account. If this email account is not added in the list, then you can add it manually.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the TWC email address in the next box.
- Enter Roadrunner ID provided by TWC communications and click ‘Other’ from the right corner of the screen.
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Now, you will be asked to setup account under POP3 or IMAP type.
- Here, select IMAP for syncing the email with all the devices.
- Enter a password in the next box. If you know the password, then enter it otherwise click ‘Forgot password’. You will find the recovery link will be sent to the secondary email address.
- Enter the username in the incoming server address field and you have to enter personal details like name, address, and phone number.
- Now, enter the account security type. For incoming servers, select ‘None’ in security.
- Enter outgoing server address and other details like Outgoing port number server IP.
- Don’t enable an option which says, ‘Automatic login’ after sign-in button.
- Click to the ‘Edit’ option from settings.
- Enter Roadrunner email account name. This name will be displayed on the receiver screen when you forward or compose any message for any recipient. He will recognize you through this name.
- Click on ‘Take me to the TWC email tour’. Here, you will find a demo of all the features available on Roadrunner email. You can easily send and receive the messages on your TWC email after this. If you want to see the video for any particular feature, then select that feature and start watching the video.