Are you facing troubles accessing TWC email on iPhone working on iOS 10? If yes, then you will have to identify the exact problem followed by trying the troubleshooting steps that are given in the post.
While the majority prefer to update their smartphone’s operating system, there are some who want to stay on the platform they are currently using or they don’t know when the update arrived and how to get that update. Let’s take iOS, for example, the latest version of iOS is 12.1, but you can find people who are still using iOS 10, which means they are using an Apple iPhone between iPhone 4S to iPhone 6S because those iPhones support iOS 10. All other models, which were released later on, can be operated on iOS 12.1.
If you too are using an iPhone that runs on iOS 10, then the only question we’d like to ask you is if your phone is working fine or not. If it is, then some users are facing problems with their phones especially at the time of accessing their Time Warner Cable. The aim of this post is to deliver the best solution to those users so that they are able to use their TWC email login on their iPhone in a normal fashion.
Basically, users are getting a message on the screen repeatedly when they are trying to access their email on the iPhone. They have got in touch with the TWC email login help and support providers and explained the problem, but haven’t got any decent response. Here are the details of the problems users are facing.
Problem No. 1: Unable to receive a new email in TWC email account and getting ‘wrong password error’ on the screen
If you are getting this particular issue while accessing your TWC email account, then the issue can be fixed by following below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the ‘Mail’ app from ‘Settings’.
- Once there, identify the faulty account from the list of accounts that you see on the screen, which in this case is ‘TWC email’.
- Log out from your TWC email account.
- Go to ‘add account’ section again and enter the credentials of your rr login email account in the right field. With this, your problem will be solved.
Problem No. 2: A blank screen appears after opening the ‘Mail’ app
Some users have added ‘apostrophe’ symbol in their TWC email account, which can create problems at times. If you have done the same thing with your email account, then you will have to wait until TWC fixes the problem, as you have thrown the ball in their court. However, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Get rid of the faulty account from your iPhone’s ‘Mail’ app and then, add another account.
- Delete all the emails from the inbox that is 6 MB in size or larger. You will have to log into your TWC email account in order to delete the email account from your computer.
- Soft reset your iPhone by pressing the power and home button for 3-5 seconds.
- Back up your data on the computer, as then, it will be easier for you to restore it once the reset process is finished. Now, you should try to log in to your rr email login.
With that, the troubleshooting process concludes, and if you come across any issue, then you will have to wait until TWC provides some information on the issue.