The problem of RR mail, not working due to connectivity issues has become quite prevalent in Android devices. If you too are dealing with this issue, then you will have to get in touch with RR com email help and support providers for getting the best assistance.
Any email service can stop functioning on any device without any warning. If you think that gadgets and software programs could ever become reliable or even predictable, then you are completely wrong.
Despite knowing all the drawbacks of the system, we still can’t stop using it because we have become so much dependent on it. Roadrunner email is an email service that is used by thousands of Americans on a daily basis.
Many have configured their emails on their Android devices because they believe that using an email account on a mobile device is much easier than a desktop or even a laptop.
With a proper configuration, RR email works smoothly on Android devices, but when email stops functioning out of the blue, then issues begin to stack up. Now, there could be a number of reasons as to why RR email stops working on Android devices, but the one that is most prevalent and annoying is related to connectivity.
Many RR email users are facing connectivity issues when trying to access their email on their respective Android devices. Such issues originate suddenly, but they bring the entire tasks of the people to a standstill, causing a lot of mental and financial stress to them. A solution needs to be found and that too, in a quick time.
In order to send emails:
- Under the option ‘emails’ there will be an option named ‘Add account’ which you need to select. After that, you need to enter the information asked by the system in the ‘General Settings’ windows. The information may vary depending upon the brand of device you are using.
- Enter your RR email ID, which is going to be like this, [email protected]. In this, ri stands for Rhode Island, so enter your city’s name in place of ‘ri’.
- Now, type in your RR email password.
- Select POP or POP3.
- Enter ‘pop-server.ri.rr.com’ in the incoming email server host.
- Enter ‘110’ in the port number.
- Turn off the option named ‘Secure’.
It’s time to change settings for outgoing email:
- Enter ‘mobile-smtp-roadrunner.com’ in the outgoing server host option.
- Enter ‘25’ in the port number.
- Turn off the option named ‘secure server’.
You will be able to fix the connectivity issue with the aforementioned settings, but in case that doesn’t happen, then you will have to get in touch with Roadrunner webmail help and support facility to resolve the issue. But, many users have been able to get rid of the issue with those steps, so just make sure that you perform those in the correct order.