The Time Warner cable can be configured successfully on Mac Sierra OS with the given steps. You can start sending and receiving the messages now from the Mac device. You can try test mail by sending the message on your own email address.
Do you want to know the steps for configuring TWC email on Mac Sierra? If yes, then you have landed at the right page. We will discuss easy steps with you to configure your email on OS Sierra. The steps are simple and easy to implement.
It is important to mention here that the steps are for IMAP account type. SSL in such accounts is temporarily disabled. If you are also thinking of configuring such account type, then follow the steps given below:
Adding a new email account
- Launch the mail
- Tap ‘New mail’ option from the toolbar. Click to enter further information.
Another email account
- An open option which says, ‘Other email account’.
- You need to enter personal details in the form. Enter the name, email address, and
- Click login after entering the details.
- From this page, you need to enter the settings according to what email service providers have asked.
Username: Enter complete email address in the field.
Account type: Select IMAP or POP3. We are talking of IMAP here.
Enter the IP address in the field where you are required to enter. You have to enter both the incoming as well as outgoing server settings.
Ignore option which says ‘Unable to verify account password and name’.
Click ‘Login’ now.
- Ignore all messages that are related to server identity. Keep on clicking on the ‘Continue’ button until you find the ‘Finish’ option. If you don’t want to receive the same messages, then simply uncheck the messages from trusted certificate settings.
- Click on ‘Any app’ option then ‘Done’.
You will now find Roadrunner setup page on the screen. All the emails along with the service provider list will be displayed on the computer screen. If you want to change it in the future, you can easily change.
Go to ‘Email’ followed by ‘Preferences’.
- Click RR from the list of email services. This is available on the left-hand side of the screen. Go to ‘Server’ followed by ‘Settings’.
Some other alterations you need to do on Roadrunner email:
- You will get a box on the screen click to enable ‘Automatically manage connection’. Uncheck the box. This will disable the settings for incoming as well as an outgoing mail server. An additional server will now appear on the screen.
- Open ‘Advanced IMAP settings’.
- Click ‘Allow insecure authentication’ and then press ‘OK’.
- Coming to security settings from the account. Uncheck all box related to TSL and SSL. No need to click to enable the box.
- Open Drop-down menu from the ‘Outgoing server’ page.
- Modify SMTP servers from the edit list.
- Allow connection to the SMTP server.
- Tap ‘Save’.