For those who were thinking that using RR email on an Android device was not possible, they were completely wrong. RR email can be used if it is configured with the Gmail app on the Android device. If you want to know more about it, then you better read what follows next.
Thousands of users are using RR email, but it is not easy for Android users to use RR email on their Android devices. They all hope if there was an easy way of setting up RR email, but in reality, there isn’t. Many users tried different ways to access RR email on their Android devices, but nothing happened.
Those users are now completely uncertain as to whether they will be able to access RR email on their Android devices ever or not. On the other hand, some users are accessing RR email on their Android devices, and they have also shared the way with which it can be done. If you too are interested in knowing how it can be done, then here is the procedure:
- Start off with opening the ‘Gmail’ app.
- Enter your Roadrunner email address and then, tap ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Personal (POP3)’ and then, tap ‘Next’.
- Enter your Roadrunner email password and tap ‘Next’.
- Now, you need to enter the following information under ‘incoming server settings’:
- Username: Your RR email address.
- Password: Your Roadrunner email password.
- Port Number: 110.
- Security Type: None.
- Once you add all the aforementioned information, then you need to tap ‘Next’.
- Now, you need to enter the information in ‘Outgoing Server Settings’, which is as below:
- Server: smtp-server.ny.rr.com’ (Here ny stands for New York, so you need to add the initials of the city you’re living in).
- Port Number: 25 or 587.
- Require Sign-In: Enable this option.
- Security Type: None.
- Username: Enter your username (must end with rr com).
- Password: Enter your Roadrunner email password.
- Tap ‘Next’ and again, tap ‘Next’.
- Enter your name in ‘Your Name’ field. This is the name that your contacts will see once they receive emails from you.
- Tap ‘Next’.
The process of configuring rr com email with the Gmail app on your Android device is now complete. All your emails from your Roadrunner email account are now displayed in the app. However, if you are not able to see your emails or send emails to your contacts, then you need to get in touch with TWC email login help and support facility for the right assistance.
The settings given above have worked for many users, so chances are that those will work for you as well. However, if those don’t work, then the issue is most likely to be in the incoming and outgoing server, so you need to change the server addresses and enter below-mentioned values:
Incoming Server: pop-server.rr.com.
Outgoing Server: smtp-server.rr.com.
If these new server addresses also don’t work, then you need to consult rr com login mail experts to guide you regarding this issue. They know how to fix such stubborn problems and get the email back to its working ways.