Has your TWC email account stopped working on Mavericks OS? If that is the case, then you shouldn’t worry at all because you can restore the functionality of TWC email by following certain steps, which you will find in the sections below.
Having an email account is of more significance today than it ever was. Especially when it comes to the business world, emails make the work a lot faster and smoother. But, emails are not just used by businesspersons, but everybody who wants a safe and secure way of communication.
So, when email services stop working, then it causes a huge inconvenience to people. In the recent times, people using TWC email are facing problem while accessing the email account on Mavericks OS. The problem has particularly risen in the US as there are more users who are accessing emails on Apple devices. Mavericks OS is an operating system by Apple, so it is obvious why they are facing more problems than others.
What exactly is the issue that people are facing while accessing TWC email on Mavericks OS?
People while using TWC email login on Mac computer running on Mavericks OS have complained of not being able to see emails in their inbox. Some people have also reported that when they try to turn off their email apps, they just couldn’t do that.
Unable to see emails on Mavericks OS properly
This is a very common problem, which can be solved by rebuilding the mailbox. If you too are dealing with this problem, then you can also rebuild your mailbox. If you don’t know how to do so, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Begin with opening your email account.
- Then, click ‘Mailbox’ followed by selecting another option named ‘rebuild mailbox.
- Now, you will be able to make a new mailbox with the right structure.
Unable to use mail app in Mavericks
If your email app isn’t working in the right way, then you can follow below-mentioned steps to fix it:
- Restart your Mac computer followed by disabling the option that lets the OS reopen while logging back.
- After the computer is restarted, click ‘system preferences’ and then, ‘web accounts’.
- Click the first account that you see on the sidebar followed by clicking ‘remove’ and then, ‘delete’ option.
- If you are using multiple email accounts, then you will have to remove those accounts.
- At last, reactivate all those accounts, which you can do by ticking the boxes corresponding to each of those accounts. Also, add your TWC Account ID along with its password.
Note: You have to be extremely careful while making changes to the settings if your email account runs on the POP server. Your email could be deleted if you make changes to the settings.
Getting blank emails in the email app of Mac computer running on Mavericks OS
To eradicate this problem, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- If you know where the ‘Finder’ option is, then click it. After that, press and hold ‘down’ option. While keeping the button pressed, click on ‘Go’ followed by ‘library’ option.
- Go to ‘library/user/mail’ option to view your email accounts.
- Copy all the mailboxes of all accounts to the desktop of your computer.
- Select your mail and then, click ‘continue’ option.
- Locate the mailbox followed by clicking ‘choose’ option.
Now, you will be able to import all your emails to the new folder that you have created. If you want, you can drag and drop mails into that folder as well.